Friday, March 6, 2009

Let's go GNO!!

So, can you tell from the title that I've heard my fair share of Hannah Montana in my day? Anyway...we had a fun Girls Night Out last night! Bowling at Mr. Biggs! I came in 3rd thanks to JoDee and her last frame beat down with a score of 111. Melanie came in 2nd at 105, then my big score of 100!! Watch out women's leagues out there! We're smokin'! ha ha Back Row: JoDee, Melanie, Me, Jean
Front: Maydra and Tricia
Thanks girlies! It was a fun night! Next time...Laser tag! (Or pedicures, I'm IN!)

9 comments:

Rach said...

Looks like you had fun. I was going to go last night but John had been up until 3 am the night before and came home from work so exhausted I didn't want to leave him with the kids. I am totally up for laser tag or pedicures next time though!!

Brooke said...

I love Girls' Night Out. We do it every Thursday night at 8pm. We usually put the kids to bed, then meet at the church, a coffee shop, or someone's house (if they don't have childcare). We play games, chat, and eat treats. It's always a great time!

Dirk and Trish said...

I sent you a blog invite. So we're doing pedicures? I was all geared up for some crazy laser tag. :) Your friend is such a sweety, hope she can make it next time.

Maureen said...

What a fun outing! Please tell me that you had some nachos or something fun to scarf out on while you fired up the lanes!

Tiffany said...

I love bowling...I would have beat ya all! heehee! I'm so glad that you have such great friends when you are so far away from your family...aka me...your beloved sister. We'll have to have our own GNO when you come visit again.

Teeples Family said...

I wish I could have gone! Ryan promises me no more late nights at work--so i'm in for next time!

Mel said...

I thought I had it in the bag--that darn JoDee. :) It was lots of fun and Maureen--I was the only one that had the nachos. Sorry you all missed it.

Mandy Coleman said...

How fun!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I was as surprised at the double strike on the last frame as the rest of you. Especially after starting the game off with a double gutter. Yeah, that was lots of fun, though! I'm glad I went.