Shots like those are definitely clues that kids used the camera last. I love it when I find shots of all the stuffed animals posed for their photo shoot or the crazy shots of them and their friends. Always a treat to see the world through their eyes.
Now that is funny! Good thing you didn't see what I saw when I found my camera in the girls room. They had taking a pic of their palm of their hand, squeezed together. It looks like a bum- It was so funny when I approached them on it. Good thig I knew it wasn't their bum. heehee!
Living so FAR apart its easy to forget what each other look like. As Morgan said about us, "now tell me again what thems looks like?" Well I freaked out when I saw the last picture of your kids in bed! I really have forgotten, "what thems looks like"!
I think that is so funny! Maybe I should go and find one of my moms cameras and take some of the pictures. HE HE! Can't wait to see you guys again!!!!!!! Love you guys! Oh ya, show Nicole what I wrote, please. Thanks! Love you guys! Love, Brinley
I am a stay at home mom with three great kids. I have a wonderful husband who does so much for his family that my friends are envious! We have been married 13 1/2 fantastic years and I am grateful every single day that he is with me! I love being at home...I guess you could say that I'm a real "home-body". I like to go places, but there's nothing like coming HOME!
11 comments:
Shots like those are definitely clues that kids used the camera last. I love it when I find shots of all the stuffed animals posed for their photo shoot or the crazy shots of them and their friends. Always a treat to see the world through their eyes.
I love Coley's little gangsta pix! She's so cute. Give her a hug from me!
I get this all the time n my camera from my littlest one. They are so funny and I keep almost everyone so I can do a scrapbook page of her "funniness"
Wow, she's quite the budding photographer!! I love her self portrait!!
Those are awesome! She's quite the rock star!
Now that is funny! Good thing you didn't see what I saw when I found my camera in the girls room. They had taking a pic of their palm of their hand, squeezed together. It looks like a bum- It was so funny when I approached them on it. Good thig I knew it wasn't their bum. heehee!
Living so FAR apart its easy to forget what each other look like. As Morgan said about us, "now tell me again what thems looks like?" Well I freaked out when I saw the last picture of your kids in bed! I really have forgotten, "what thems looks like"!
Funny, Dad! As you can see, they look more and more like Jason every day!
Oh my goodness, I haven't laughed out loud like that for a while. Thanks Nicole!
(And yeah, that last one sort of weirded me out too!)
I think that is so funny! Maybe I should go and find one of my moms cameras and take some of the pictures. HE HE! Can't wait to see you guys again!!!!!!! Love you guys! Oh ya, show Nicole what I wrote, please. Thanks! Love you guys! Love,
Brinley
I dont think you should Brinley!!
You too!( on the "cant wait to see you guys again")
I love you!
~Love,
Nicole
Post a Comment