Then, tonight as Jason was helping him into his jammies, I hear him just singing away and I wanted to catch it on video while he was in the mood! Check these out:
With a little help from sissy...
Moments like these make all the mischief and destruction he causes all worth it!

7 comments:
It makes it all worth it--and it makes Grandma's and Grandpa's cry. What a darling family you guys are so blessed. Thanks for keeping us posted.
Love ya
So cute, I cannot get one of Adam to upload!! I need your help!! It is two minute, is that too long or something? I am glad you can do this so your family can watch them as they grow at least a little bit!!! :)
So adorable, Tara! We so could use an adorable, little brother, tornado, at our house. Wish we could babysit!! =)
He's on his way via FedEX, Siri! Watch for him...you may have to sign something! :o)
Oh I miss him!
What cute kids you have! I love your beautiful bed. Have a great birthday!!
Dang--I love your kids Tara! That video just warms my heart and makes me want to squeeze him and kiss him. Can you do it for me?
Post a Comment