Hi again! I love that nightgown that Morgan is wearing! HE HE!!!! It's probably my favorite nightgown of Morgan's. Can't wait to see you guys again! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love ya all! Love Brinley
I am a stay at home mom with three great kids. I have a wonderful husband who does so much for his family that my friends are envious! We have been married 13 1/2 fantastic years and I am grateful every single day that he is with me! I love being at home...I guess you could say that I'm a real "home-body". I like to go places, but there's nothing like coming HOME!
10 comments:
Oh my heck!!! Makes me so homesick for those darling grandkids. Way to go Morgan---we love you very much. Keep up the good work.
Love
Grandma and Grandpa Bailey
How cute!! I wish I still had the memory of a child!! LOL Seriously I forget my own name and age, address and phone number all the time!! :)
That was so stinkin adorable! She's not just perty she's down right smart too. I'm crackin up at Tyler just standin there grinnin!
Morgan and Tyler are so cute in that video. Hope you guys are all well again.
So cute! I just laughed at cute Tyler standing next to her and her little arm around him. So sweet!
Next it will be the Declaration of Independence!!
I pledge alegence to the flag of the usa and to teh republic...
so cuuuuuuute!
Apparently Nicole knows how to leave comments...see above...
Hi again! I love that nightgown that Morgan is wearing! HE HE!!!! It's probably my favorite nightgown of Morgan's. Can't wait to see you guys again! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love ya all! Love Brinley
Way too precious!
Post a Comment