Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What is it about a freshly made bed that makes this kid wanna DESTROY?

I still think I'll keep him...

8 comments:

Tara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

Yes, I've noticed that since we got a TV in our bedroom, that our bed has become the wrestling zone. If the bed is made (which isn't as much as it should be), the kids just get under the covers and mess it up to watch TV. So, why try? But, I suppose if I had a nice comforter set like yours I'd be more motivated to make it and try to keep it that way. I'm really tired of our bed (sigh).

Laurel C. said...

That is a massive amount of mattress! No wonder he wants to jump on it. I want to jump on it too! :)

Bailey's said...

Love the new bed--and the kid on it. Hope to see them both real soon.

Love ya

Jana said...

Isn't that the truth!! Thank goodness they are so dang cute! :)

Tiffany said...

Love your new bed! It's beautiful and well deserved! I know where I'm sleeping when we come visit! heehee

Teeples Family said...

Oh-he's a keeper for sure!
Hope that you are feeling better today; we are, thank goodness!

Looking forward to your birthday on Sunday?

Amber said...

I think in general, anything new, clean, or orderly just calls out to them! but yea, good thing they are so cute!

You will LOVE the king size bed!