Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Go Rockies!

I finally found my camera cord and let's just say- it was right in front of my face the whole time. I won't go into the details of my organized clutter, but all is well and I can now post some pictures of our fun Labor Day weekend!

We got to go to the Rockies game with Jason's family. It was so much fun and the weather couldn't have been better! We were lucky enough to have tickets in the shade the whole time, too.



Tyler had so much fun! I can't wait for him to start T-ball next summer. He's ALL boy and loves anything to do with sports! I think that all of the kids loved the cotton candy & snow cones, too!

We had to park a few blocks away and on the way back after the game, I couldn't help but find this adorable. Tyler doesn't usually like to hold any one's hand and so it didn't last long, but here he is with Grandpa & Grandma Eddington.

Then after the game we went back to Sarah & Garrett's (Jason's sister) and celebrated Jason's mom's birthday. We couldn't find anything to light the candles and so Jason was kind enough to let Garrett use his torch he uses for sprinkler repairs that he happened to have in the car. How utterly "white trash" of us, 'eh? Ha ha!
Happy Birthday Melva! (or as she's lovingly known to many of us ... Melvite!)
More to come.... Now that I can get to my pictures!
Watch for First Day of School - Coming Soon - to a blog post near you!!

6 comments:

Maureen said...

What a great day to have! Sounds like fun. I love Tyler's face in that picture with you. What an imp!

Stan and I both loved the "torch lighting" story! Too funny! And it'll be sure to be a birthday to remember for his mom!

Rach said...

How fun!! Love how you lit the birthday cake!!

Tiffany said...

Love the pic of Tyler with G & G!! We missed you guys but I'm so glad you were having fun too!! xoxo

Teeples Family said...

What a fun day for your family! I am glad that you guys got to go together; that makes it even better.

I am finally back into the blog world now--at least until I get behind again!

Marie said...

I have the same shirt as nicole!!!

Gillett's said...

Looks like you've had a WONDERFUL fun-filled Summer! and looking forward to next year. Don't we ALL have a little 'white-trash' in us? Maybe SOME have MORE than others though...glad our neighbors are gone. Mike had such a HARD time living by someone that would actually PARK their cars on their grass. ;0) We missed seeing you & your cute family! Maybe next summer-