Thursday, September 30, 2010

Flashback Friday on Thursday:

Tomorrow is going to be such a crazy day that I thought I'd get Flashback Friday done tonight! Enjoy!

JULY 2006

I'd like to flashback to Morgan's 2nd birthday. She was running in the house with Nicole that morning and somehow fell into the door of her bedroom. We spent most of that morning in the ER getting 6 stitches in her poor little head. She was such a trooper! That night she was still wanting to party so we went to Chuck-E-Cheese with her and Nicole.
Check out the huge bandage on her forehead. She seriously was so good and hardly fussed about the whole ordeal.

Here's a shot of me with her. I am very pregnant with Tyler as you can see.

Our sweet little Morgan.

Then a few days later, Nicole celebrated her 6th birthday!
And a few weeks later, Tyler came into our family!!
I love these kidlets so much! I want to just freeze time! In looking back, I'm realizing how quickly it passes and I am so grateful for these little ones!

4 comments:

Maureen said...

I know exactly what you mean about time flying by and wanting to freeze it. When I look at pictures like this I wish I could go back in time. This as the time I first met you and your family, and I would love to go back and hold those sweet children of yours. They're growing up sooooo fast!

btw--I love this Flashback Friday feature on your blog! Keep it up!

Tiffany said...

I'd almost forgotten how teeny tiny little Morgy was!! I LOVE Flash-back Friday's!!!

Gillett's said...

How great! Still lovin' it all even IF it's Flashback Thursday this week. The last pic w/ your cute lil' kids is SO adorable! Makes you wanna just go n' cuddle 'em.

Marie said...

That would suck if you had to get stiches on your birthday