I have FINALLY found one I LOVE! It's only been a week now so we'll see how fresh it stays once opened (I have a habit of using every last bit I can). But I am SO excited about it!
Like I said in my title: Totally random. But I just had to share my excitement! That is until they discontinue it... ha ha!

3 comments:
Oh I hate it when my makeup gets discontinued. Glad you found one you love!
I love to hear about finds like this. It is sooo frustrating when they stop making something you love and depend on. I hope this one makes the grade for you!
I was bummed when Loreal discontinued my foundation. I still haven't found a good substitute. (Shhh... don't tell my Mary Kay consultant aunt. MK ain't cutting the mustard.)
I love it when I find a product that's great. Currently, I'm in love with my hairspray. Biolage "Amplify" hairspray. Love it. Where has it been all my life?
I'll have to try your mascara, too!
Post a Comment