We were invited to a Couples Minute To Win It party/picnic at the park last night. If you've ever seen this game show on TV you'll know how hilarious some of the games can be, especially if you're watching. We even came up with team names & some of us even had "matching" outfits.
I didn't get many pictures but here are just a few I shot:

In this game you had to balance pencils on your hand, flip them up & then catch them. Then add 2 more each time. Jason was awesome at this one!
This game was stacking Chapsticks with chopsticks. Harder than you think!

And the most hilarious to watch...
You have to get the Oreo from your forehead down to your mouth without using your hands!
Ryan & Kristeen

John & Rachael

Jason & Tara (Yes, I'll even throw one in of us.)

Brandon & Sommar

Justin & Katie

This next game was trying to drop Mentos into a bottle of Diet Coke. As you know from all of your science experiments (or youtube) if you got it in it would fizz up and shoot out of the bottle.

There were several other games but I didn't think to pull out my camera. I'll have to post a link to my friend Rachael's blog when she posts hers. That is IF there aren't any she's using to blackmail me with! ha ha!!
Such a fun night! Thanks guys!
4 comments:
Looks like a blast! That's a funny show, but a good idea for a party!
I wanna play!!! I guess this is what Colorado couples do for entertainment?! haha Tell Kristeen that she looks amazing!!
Traitor!! We had a deal, no posting pictures of me, ha ha! =) This game is so fun, we just might have to do it again in the summer. That oreo one is sure a lot of laughs!
What FUN!!! We played the Oreo game with our kids a while back, but it didn't go as well- great ideas though.
Post a Comment