Look at this! TWO posts in 2 days! I'm on a roll!!
In May our sweet little Morgan graduated Kindergarten! I can't believe how fast time is flying by and that she will be in first grade. I wish I could keep her home with me forever!
Here she is with her teacher, Mrs. Pharris.
We got to go to the zoo for Tyler's preschool field trip. We pulled the girls out of school and were lucky to have my niece in town, too.

It was a fun year for Tyler because he had family in his preschool class. Here is a picture of Jason's cousin Laurel & her 2 kids. Ethan was in Tyler's class & we got to hang out with them at the zoo.

Nicole,
Brinley, Morgan, & Tyler were all ready to hit the hills at the zoo! If you've ever been to the zoo here in Colorado Springs (
Cheyenne Mountain Zoo), you'll know what I mean when I say "HILLS"!
Brinley thought it was so cool to see prairie dogs here in Colorado. She'd never seen them before so we stopped & let her take some pictures of the little guys. They all thought this was fun!

Nicole also had her recital. She did such a fantastic job! She played 4 violin pieces (2 with the ensemble, 1 duet, & 1 solo). PLUS, she had 2 piano pieces! She had worked really hard to be ready & we were so proud of her! She really is talented! (Yep, I'm bragging! I'm the Mom & am entitled to, right?)

After the recital we went out to
Rizutos for ice cream.

Wow! Looking back, I can't believe how fast time is flying by! Can't I just freeze time right now?
3 comments:
Yes, every Mom is entitled to brag, especially when the kids are as great as yours! It seems like school just ended and now we are starting up again in a few weeks. I wish I could freeze time too!
Go ahead and brag girl ... your kids are talented AND darling!
I can't believe Morgan will be starting first grade ... I actually cried MORE when Cambrie started first grade than when she started pre-school OR kindergarten. In first grade, the day is longer ... and I was losing my little buddy!! Man, I wouldn't mind a visit to Never Never Land now and then. ;)
Thank you so much for letting Brinley come visit and for spoiling her rotten!! She had such a fun time! By the way...what the heck does she have on her head? haha
Post a Comment