HANG ON...This is going to be a long post with lots of pictures!
We took the kids camping at
Mueller State Park before school started. This is such a beautiful place to camp. We brought our bikes and went on rides with the kids. They even have a playground for them. I can't wait to camp there again next year. Although I'm going to have to make our reservations in January! It books up quickly for the weekends and I can see why!

My favorite part of camping...the campfire and Smores!!

Just down from our campsite, Jason and the kids exploring and looking for firewood.

My beautiful daughter Nicole.

Crazy boy Tyler.

Sweet Morgan with Jason hanging out by the campfire.

They liked having a playground but with so many other things to explore, I think we only went here once.

Now on to some other summer fun...
Jason & Rhett Gasaway (from our ward) took the kids to a Sky Sox game. Between the game and keeping track of six kids, they didn't get many photos. This one I HAD to put in because it's SO Tyler. He's always making funny faces and being a goof! I love this kid!

Then last, but not least...
Just had to throw in a couple of photos that are on my camera but I can't remember why I took them. I just love these kidlets!


Summer 2010 was probably the fastest summer I can remember! Went by waaay too quickly but I'm also ready for fall. I've been so excited to make bread & soup! Yummm!
4 comments:
Welcome back to the bloggin world!! I've missed you and your pix! With you living far away, it helps me so much to keep up with your life. Way cute pix and such adorable kidlets...love you all!!
Thankyou sweet Tara for taking the time and energy to post these wonderful pictures. They bring back such wonderful memories of our little family camping!! We did a lot of it and I am so grateful now. These are the best times of your life and the kids will never forget it. Am I right or am I right?
This summer went by way too fast for me too. Love your pictures! We'll have to check out that campsite next summer!
Yay! You're back. I've missed you! Terrific fun pics. xo
Hey, I will miss summer for sure ... but I love Fall ... and I am a soup freak!! If you have any great soup recipes ... please share. :)
Post a Comment