I thought I'd try something new. Something that will help me be more
consistent with this blog. I am going to be doing a post every Friday that I will call "Flashback Friday". I will be posting pictures and memories of things that I'd like to remember. Maybe things that I've been thinking about. Who knows what I'll come up with, but I'm starting with this:
FALL 2005My parents came to Colorado for a visit and we went to
Royal Gorge.

I love this picture of my parents.
.JPG)
This next picture was taken in September 2005 in front of our new house! Look how little the girls are.
So many memories with the excitement of buying our first house. I can't believe how quickly time passes.
I'm really looking forward to my "Flashback Friday" posts and the memories I'll have along with them!
7 comments:
Great idea! Sounds like a lot of fun.
What a great idea! I love the pix! Look how much your house and your family have changed in five years! Cool!
Wonderful Memories!! Thanks for posting these. I save them to my computer, everytime.
Love that idea! That's what I need to do since I'm always sooooo far behind! I was thinking maybe I'll post multiple years of events at the same time to catch up a little. The girls are so little and cute! Well, they're still cute!
Such a great idea! I might have to do a "Flashback Friday" now and again too! Love the pic of your parents. So great.
That's a fun idea Sis...I'll look forward to "Flashback Friday's" from now on!!
i LOVE it! What a GREAT idea- You know, I can see why you LOVE that BEAUTIFUL picture of your parents. I also loved taking pictures of our house while it was being built- its FUN to look back at & for your kids to see too.
Post a Comment