There's nothing exciting to post about today. Sorry. This is just going to let 'cha know we're "not dead yet...think I'll go for a walk...I feel happy!" (
Monty Python) It looks like we're all fighting some sort of stomach bug, though. Tyler and Morgan have had something for a few days and I kept thinking it was something they were eating. I cut out juice and raisins, but that didn't help. Then on Sunday morning while I was at Ward Council, Jason said that Ty had 4 nasty diapers. When I walked in the door to get them for church, Tyler had his diaper off and was obviously poopy! Yeah, gag. He has been taking off his pants and diaper constantly this past week. He will also go in to the bathroom and say he needs to go pee. I know, some of you are probably thinking this is a sign that he's ready to potty train, but he's NOT. Neither is his mom. But that's a whole 'nother story! ANYWAY... we ended up going to church, thinking that maybe Tyler's issues were because the babysitter gave him juice the night before. (
They also painted their faces with melted chocolate chips...but again, whole 'nother story.) Well, during sacrament meeting, Tyler threw up down Jason's leg and onto the floor. It was just a little, but we knew then that maybe this was more than something he was eating. So, needless to say they didn't stay. I drove them home and back to church in time to see one of our little Sunbeams poop and get it all over himself and his chair. (poor little guy) There really must be something going around. Jason wasn't feeling great when he went to work this morning, but he had some conference call with Greenland and had to go. I've kept everyone else home today. Nicole isn't feeling great, either. SO...hopefully this is a quick bug that will go as quickly as it came!Ok, I didn't mean for this to be a post with great detail about our stomach woes, but it turns out it was. SORRY! How about some photos from the last few days to make up for it?
Nicole made this from a poster I had for primary a few years ago. She had decided to run for her class representative this quarter. I think she did a fantastic job!
Way to go Nicole! Good luck!

The weather was SO nice last week! We had several days in the low 70's! Can you believe it's January? We played outside most days!

Cute little buddies! They really get along great! Especially when Tyler's not pulling big wads of hair from Morgan's head! -hee hee- No, they really DO get along!

Until later...when something more exciting happens!
11 comments:
I think this IS exciting!!!! Love seeing pictures of my darling grandchildren. They always look so cute. You are a great mom.
Miss you all--hope to see you soon.
Love Mom Bailey
I was hoping that after the rough fall that you had, that you could catch a break from "stomach" troubles for a while. Sorry to hear it.
Start feeding your kids yogurt everyday like it's medicine. A lot of people swear by its ability to keep tummy bugs away.
Great post!! cute pics, this weather is bugging me, I want snow!! I hope you all feel great very soon!! :) Miss ya!!
Not the stomach stuff again! Did Nicole win? Oh, that poor Sunbeam.
We have had it easy so far this year when it comes to throwing up and the stomach flu. But last year ... ugh. It seems like this year just hasn't been your year. Isn't it funny that some years aren't so bad, and others are horrible!! So sorry. Get better soon, you guys!
Get well soon! I hate the stomach stuff. Even more so in kids. How did the election turn out?
You have really had bad luck with sickness lately. Hope they get better soon
Oh for goodness sakes...I can't believe your having to deal with the flu junk AGAIN! I am so sorry. I loved the cute pix of the kids. I like Morgie's hair long like it is! I'm jealous of your beautiful weather. We're freezing today! Love Ya!
Oh, I am so sorry- I hope things will only get better for you and your family. I hate this time of year for all those kinds of yucky things going around. =0( I hope you "SPRING" cleaning is going better-
I hope that bug passes soon! You sure will appreciate being well, when it's all over.
I would LOVE some of that 70 degree weather! How did it miss us??
Post a Comment