(Sorry, last year's image.)
. . . today is Delurker Day. So if you're reading this blog, post a comment and "reveal" yourself.
Saw this on a friends blog and thought it was cool...I'm always wondering who is looking at my blog. So here's your chance! Comment and let me know you're out there!
14 comments:
Hey, I'm here! But I think you already knew that. But this is as far as I'll go. I'm not about to flash anyone.
Hi! I don't even know you, but I clicked on your profile from Brooke's blog. Just blog surfing on a boring Saturday, and since it's Delurker day, I guess I'd better reveal myself (now that Brooke explained to me what Delurker day is!)
Hi--just me...
It's me! Just sitting here waiting for the boys to come home from a B-party. I don't make too many comments, but I love reading your blog and keeping posted on your fam. Someday when I'm all grown up I'll have a blog too! Janet Call
Just your friendly neighborhood lurker here! Hope things have calmed down for ya after the crazy holidays! At least we don't have 8:30 a.m. church. I am sure looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow.
Really, there is a delurker day?? Well I think you know I read your blog, but thought I would comment. See ya tomorrow in church!
Hi! I think I've commented before, so I don't think I'm technically a lurker.
Happy to hear about Delurker day. Hope you had a good one!
Love ya
Happy Delurker Day (but you know I'm a "lurker").
If I leave a comment then I won't be a lurker...wait.
Thanks everyone for the comments...and to those of you still in hiding: "Come out, come out where ever you are!!!"
I promise not to bite!
Me too. I've been enjoying you blog!
I am so not a lurker. You know me. I love to check in. I probably say too much! But I have at least 30 invited readers on my blog, and I think not even half of them have EVER left a comment. I guess this could be my chance to finally "out" them!! Funny, Tara.
Post a Comment