I seem to catch just about everything else. Why not THIS ? Did you see this on Fox News the other day? It's my new excuse...since I can't use "baby weight" (it's been 2 1/2 years).
I saw the lead-in for this story, but never actually saw it. I just read it online, interesting. It almost sounds like they are joking, but with enough science jargon to make it sound serious.
I am a stay at home mom with three great kids. I have a wonderful husband who does so much for his family that my friends are envious! We have been married 13 1/2 fantastic years and I am grateful every single day that he is with me! I love being at home...I guess you could say that I'm a real "home-body". I like to go places, but there's nothing like coming HOME!
1 comment:
I saw the lead-in for this story, but never actually saw it. I just read it online, interesting. It almost sounds like they are joking, but with enough science jargon to make it sound serious.
Post a Comment