I just wanted to quickly post some photos from Christmas...
Morgan
"Tornado" Tyler
Nicole with Santa (I'll give more details later...)
Sorry, things are really busy here since we've been home. I promise to try and catch up with this blog....just so many things that need to be done! It's been driving me crazy to still have the Christmas stuff on the blog! More to come, I promise!!!

3 comments:
I can't believe it is all over and you are back to a hectic routine! We miss you here--especially when it snows and there is no Jason. he he
Looking forward to visiting there soon.
Love ya
that looks like a REAL Santa Claus!
so cute! We also did the Christmas Lights @ Temple Square- they were so pretty. I love the Reflection Pond, I think that's my favorite. I hope you had a memorable time while you were here & with your sweet family! We are so doing a family party this year- summer, probably. =0) Take Care, I hope things slow down for you soon.
Post a Comment