Friday, January 9, 2009

And so it begins...

I was sitting at the computer looking for something to do for sharing time on Sunday (yes, I know it's Friday and I've just started looking). I look over and here is what I found... That's Tyler playing with Nicole's Nintendo DS (Mario Bros. game). I don't think he really knows what he's doing, but he's havin' fun anyway! Is he all boy or what? Starting with the video games already! With Nicole and Morgan, I have never had to set any limits on the Wii or any other video game. They like to play it every once in a while (if Jason is playing...which isn't very often). But I have a feeling that things will be different with Tyler...call me crazy, but things have been different with him from day ONE! He keeps me on my toes! On Wednesday Morgan came running up to me and said that Tyler was in the fridge. I went downstairs to find him covered in smashed eggs and rubbing them in his hands. He'd gotten into the refrigerator and cracked one egg inside it (and a drawer with the apples) and then taken the carton to the table and proceeded to crack the rest onto the table. Naughty? YES! Remorseful? NO! Later that night when Jason asked him about it, Tyler said, "Eggs, I go time-out!". Yep! He was lucky he wasn't sold to the gypsies that day...

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

It's a good thing he's sooooo cute!

Rach said...

Yeah, what is it with boys?? Eggs are so yucky to clean up too.

Jana said...

So sorry, that is no fun to clean!! Boys are so mischievious!!! Although it is funny to hear the stories if it isn't your child!! lol

Gillett's said...

oh, BUT soooo CuTE! =0) Sometimes only a mother could LOVE? ok, sometimes everyone BUT the Mother loves at that moment. ;0) At those moments I try to think of the AWFUL things my kids, kids will put them through...then I crack a smile a little. Paybacks-

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber said...

oh no, I don't think I want to know this...my baby boy is SOOOOO nice! I don't want that to change! Maybe it will be different, because my girls are the mischievious ones!