Sunday, October 4, 2009

I LOVE FALL

Yesterday we took the kids to a really fun local farm. The following pictures are from our fun day. Enjoy!
Just thought the kids looked cute hangin' out in the car on the way to the farm.
Go Broncos!

Here we are arriving. It was pretty windy so we needed our jackets.

They had all kinds of animals we could pet.

Check out the size of that pig! I think it would be great on my breakfast table.

They even had pony rides! The kids loved this part!

Morgan wanted the white one.

Nicole thought this was "the cool one".

Tyler couldn't care less which one he was on.

They had an area that you could try and lasso something. I think Jason caught something pretty cute in this one! Maybe that's how we can keep Tyler in line!

Notice the barrel train in the back ground. That was cute, too! They also had a hay ride but I didn't get the greatest pictures during that. It was so much fun, though.


This part was fun. They had little rubber duckies that you had to pump the water and race them to the other side. That was so much fun for the kids, too!

The best part for the kids was this 100 foot slide. They had a blast going on it about 20 times each! They might look a little nervous in these shots, but I swear they loved it!


Who wouldn't love this?!

There was a huge hay pyramid. They had fun climbing it to the top and back down.

It doesn't look so big in these photos, though. But it really was!

All in all, it was a great FALL day! If you're local, check it out here. It was worth the money, plus you got to pick your own pumpkin.

8 comments:

Laurel C. said...

What a fun day! Looks like your farm outing was just as fun as ours was. I love stuff like that! :)

What fun pictures! And what cute kids. They each looked so cute on their ponies.

Jana Eddington said...

That looks like a lot of fun. My kids are deprived, they have never gone anywhere to pick a pumpkin. We should do that this year!!!!

Mom and Camera said...

What a fun place to go with your kids. I am sure my kids would love that slide, too.

Tiffany said...

I just love how Morgan enjoys life!! She just looks so happy in every shot!! What a fun place...wish we could have gone with you!

Maureen said...

Looks like a blast! Did you get some pumpkins??

Amber said...

looks way fun! Cute kids!

Rach said...

"Look at the size of that pig! I think it would be great on my breakfast table." You CRACK me up! That looks like a fun place, we'll have to go check it out.

Tiffany said...

Hi Nicole!! I saw what you wrote on my moms Blog. It was crazy hair day (as you can tell) and my mom said I looked like a cavewoman!
HE HE!!! I really miss you guys so much and you Nicole, are the best cousin in the WORLD!!!!!!!
Can't wait to see you at Christmas!
I really miss you and we need to call eachother soon.
Love,
Brinley
P.S. Love you guys and GO BRONCOS and UTAH UTES!!!! There both #1!! Love ya!