Oh my gosh, how can you not absolutely love that man? His spirit just SHINES forth and draws me in, and his comments here are so beautiful. Thank you for posting this!
So much of the Bishop's talk yesterday in Sacrament meeting was taken from this Address by Henry B. Eyering. Just today, as I was feeling overwhealmed and discouraged with all the things I have to do, I saw this on your blog. Thanks for the extra encouragement. I am choosing THIS day to do what is most important to me, eternally! So, I better hop to it!
I am a stay at home mom with three great kids. I have a wonderful husband who does so much for his family that my friends are envious! We have been married 13 1/2 fantastic years and I am grateful every single day that he is with me! I love being at home...I guess you could say that I'm a real "home-body". I like to go places, but there's nothing like coming HOME!
5 comments:
Loved this one. Thanks for reminding me of it!
Oh my gosh, how can you not absolutely love that man? His spirit just SHINES forth and draws me in, and his comments here are so beautiful. Thank you for posting this!
So much of the Bishop's talk yesterday in Sacrament meeting was taken from this Address by Henry B. Eyering. Just today, as I was feeling overwhealmed and discouraged with all the things I have to do, I saw this on your blog. Thanks for the extra encouragement.
I am choosing THIS day to do what is most important to me, eternally! So, I better hop to it!
THANKS for the reminder! I LOVE that talk-
LOVE it! I have that quote above our piano in the living room. Thanks for the reminder.
Post a Comment