Sunday, October 11, 2009

Nursery Days

Tyler came back from nursery with this lovely battle wound today. Ok, so when I say "battle wound", I mean he and the floor had it out. You should see the floor! ha ha!
When I was trying to get a picture of him he was being so goofy! I could only get one shot of him without his tongue sticking out or making some other silly face. He's such a kidder these days. This next shot is blurry, but it's the 2nd best one I could get. That's m'boy!
What "battle wounds" have your kids come home with?

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Awe...I wanna kiss it better!

Amber said...

Ouch...those floors are hard! Love the faunny face!

Papa Merrill said...

How many times do I have to say it? DON'T HURT MY TYLER!!

Rach said...

Oh, poor guy. That floor must have really taken a beating!!

Maureen said...

Waaaay too cute! I just love that boy!