Thursday, October 8, 2009
Preschool Field Trip
Tuesday morning Tyler got to take a field trip with his preschool to the fire station. I was bummed that I couldn't be there (I had an appt. that I had made a month ago). Luckily Jason was able to take an hour and meet them there. He got some cute shots of them, too!
They even got to spray the fire hose! Tyler thought this was pretty cool. From what I heard, the hose sprayed a little too much at first and some of the kids got freaked out. NOT Tyler and his cousin, Ethan. They are so lucky to be in the same class! (Technically, their parents are 1st cousins...Jason & Laurel) They have so much fun together. We're so glad they live close!
The whole gang.
Tyler wants to go back every day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
yay for preschool fieldtrips...they are so much fun, and the firestation is a fave! We have the pumpkin patch tomorrow for ours...FUN!
Thanks for sharing these pictures! The kids had a great time, and it was a fun day. (An extra bonus was that two of the firefighters were CUTE!) :)
What a fun experience for those children. I'll bet it was right up Tyler's alley too! I'm glad Jason went and got some great pix!
It's good to know that Tyler can now put out any fire that he may "accidentally" start! haha Love that kid!! I bet he had the time of his life...and I bet Dad had a little bit of fun with his cute boy!
Post a Comment