Are they cute or what?
Monday, October 19, 2009
Food, Friends, & FUN!
Tonight we had our Family Home Evening at the park with some friends, the Teeples. The weather has been beautiful the last few days and we wanted to take advantage of it while we could. The kids had fun riding their scooters and playing at the park. We had some yummy treats (thanks Kristeen) and the "boys" played with Jason's remote controlled airplane. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
The Teeples have such a darling family. Looks like you had a great time. Thank heavens for wonderful friends :)
fun stuff!
Looks like a fun night and you DEFINITELY need to take advantage of any good weather!
How fun. I bet you are glad you took advantage of the weather yesterday, it's yucky outside now! Love the pic where they are making faces. =)
Tara-Did you have to put me in the pictures?!
We had fun-must do it again sometime soon!
Sounds like you had so much fun! And the kids are definately an ADORABLE bunch!
Kristeen~ I HAD to put you in! You're gorgeous! I hope you don't mind, though. :o)
Post a Comment