Really? Why does he think that Cd's, stuffed animals, cars, race tracks, books, etc. all need to take a bath? He even threw a bath towel in, too. All the things sitting on top of the toilet had already had their turn. Let's just say that some of the stuff didn't survive.
R.I.P. toys.

14 comments:
This looks all-too familiar to me. Except, replace the tub with a swimming pool, and you have it about right at our house.
Boys.
I is a good thing he is so darn cute. What a handful you have there. We miss him anyway!
Love ya
Well, look at the good news...at least your bathroom/tub is CLEAN! so when you went to take this pic you weren't embarrassed. Because pics last for almost forever-;0)
Hopefully you didn't loose too much-
could have been worse, he could have put everything in the toilet...then you would have wet ruined stuff, AND messed up plumbing!
I think I'm getting scared for my sweet, nice, calm little baby boy to grow up!
I hope the crocheted bear from Great-Grandma Eddington (that I see sitting on the toilet seat) was one of the survivors.
I had the joy of being on the phone with you when you discovered this! I'm still laughing....bless his little pointed head!!!
Please don't tell me this is what I have to look forward to in a year or two! My girls didn't do things like this.
I actually thought the same thing that Stephanie did! I saw the bear and hoped he was okay! We have two of those ourselves. I hope they never go swimming!
Yes...it's taken a couple of days, but the bear is hangin' in there. Hopefully there won't be mold. It hasn't dried very quickly. I LOVE that bear! As for the CD's... they didn't make it. Same thing with the saw...NOT puttin' batteries in that thing.
Amber & Karla~ Watch out! My girls never did anything like this, either. EVER!! It must be a boy thing. Either that or just a "naughty boy" thing! ha ha
This just makes me laugh .... but then I don't have to clean it up! It's probably a good thing you had the girls first, or Tyler would have been an only child the way he keeps you running!
Man, that boy gets in to everything! It is a good things he is so cute.
Please tell me that the "Great-Grandma Eddington" stuffed bear didn't bite the dust. That would be so sad. Hang in there Tara. You are doing a great job!
Opps...I should read others' comments before I make mine. Stephanie already mentioned the bear and you gave an update. Sorry!
Is it bad that I think it's adorable?!? Cute kid. But maybe I won't be very disapointed if this third baby of mine is another girl! hehe
Post a Comment