Friday, September 18, 2009

Pledges and more...


A couple of weeks ago (yeah, it's taken me that long to post this) Tyler came down the stairs saying the Pledge of Allegiance. I had no idea he even knew it! Apparently he IS learning something at preschool! I really didn't have high hopes that he would this year, but I've been pleasantly surprised! Check it out:

Yes, he desperately needs a haircut here, but I did give him one eventually. Isn't he funny!

Then last Sunday I thought that the kids looked cute in their green and brown and decided to snap a few shots before heading out to church. Here they are "hamming it up". Nicole wanted to take a picture of us. I am really needing a haircut, too! Not the greatest angle, but here ya go.

Nope, I couldn't get one shot of 'em all looking at the camera and we were in a hurry for church.

I still think they're pretty cute!


I guess I've gotta make this a quick post. The kids are going crazy wanting to go out and ride bikes now. It's been a crazy couple of weeks. Jason is working 10-14 hour days at work (not counting his lawn jobs). He's also working weekends until the end of September. It's the end of the fiscal year for the government and he's extremely busy!! On September 30th he's there until 2 or 3 o'clock in the morning! Poor guy. I wish there was something I could do to help... I guess I'll just have to hold down the home front until then!

6 comments:

Amber said...

Tyler did so good on the pledge...it's amazing how much they pick up!

At least you DID take pictures before church...sometimes I think about it, but it NEVER happens...they are cute, and I love green and brown!

Good luck holding down the fort...that's my Feb.-May...don't really love spring, I figured out that's why!

Maureen said...

I can't believe your baby is so grown up! It makes me a little sad, I have to confess. And Nicole looks like a supermodel in that first shot. What a gorgeous family!

And please, let us know if we can help while you're a "single" mom this month!

Tiffany said...

Wish I could be there to help! I'm so proud of little Ty-bug and can't believe how fast they are all growing up! You should go get their pix taken in those cute outfits!! I'm thinking darling Christmas cards.....

Jamie said...

That was soooo cute!!! What a smart boy! And good luck to you while you hold down the fort!

Mandy Coleman said...

Cute pictures of all of you!

Stephanie said...

Jason DOES sound busy, and the best thing a wife can do for her busy husband is to be there to support and love him - oh, and regular meals always help.

You do have adorable kids.