My poor, poor Mom! Seriously, when it rains - it pours!!! I'm waiting to hear from my dad again. He called a couple of hours ago to tell me that he and my mom are in the emergency room AGAIN!! Apparently when my mom was getting out of the shower her incision (from the biopsy) burst open. He used the word 'burst' because he said that blood was everywhere. She's also on blood thinners because of the clots in her lungs and so it is VERY dangerous to bleed at all. They immediately called her doctor and was told to get to the ER so that they could give her something to help clot the blood. They're are there now and I'm waiting to hear what's going on. I'm sure they are going to have to figure something out to stitch her back up, but how do you do that with someone on blood thinners? I'm really worried about her. I just wish that things didn't have to be so hard for them sometimes!! If you talk to them though, they are ALWAYS positive and feel blessed with each and every day. I need to learn from their example.
Once again...please pray for my mom!!!

3 comments:
No worries Sis! They were only there a few hours and everything is just fine! She says she's not even in any pain! They are even joking that they are getting to be on a first name basis with the ER staff!!! Bless their hearts :)
oh, glad to read Tiffany's comment, and that things are improving! She' still in our prayers though, and so are you! Take care!
I don't know why your mom is being tested so strongly, but she has been and will continue to be in my prayers. Let us know how she is and if there's ANYTHING we can do!
Post a Comment