Saturday, October 25, 2008

Fall Festival

Just wanted to post some quick photos from last night at the Fall Festival....





Nicole and her friend Daphne.

Yes, that IS Morgan!
We just went with the whole "hospital patient" thing with Tyler.

And here we all are! Jason (of course) didn't dress up, but we all had a great time!







11 comments:

Siri said...

Those pics are AWESOME!! Love it! Thanks for posting them. They put a smile on my face. =)

Laurel C. said...

Wow, Tara! I completely did not recognize you as a Mexican man. I thought that was a neighbor. :)

VERY cute costumes, and very cute kids!

Tara said...

Yeah, nobody from church recognized me either!! They kept asking Jason if I was there or not. Funny, huh? He'd send them to find the Senor with the poncho! The Primary kids thought it was hilarious when they realized it was me!

Isn't Halloween great?!

Maureen said...

Man, I can see why no one recognized you last night! You look like an authentic Mexican Bandito!

Rach said...

Yeah, I have to say I had to look twice at you last night before I recognized you. Awesome costumes!!

Brooke said...

I LOVE adults who dress up with their kids for Halloween! You are so cool!

Mom and Camera said...

I did a double take, too. By the end of the post I figured it was you, but you had me fooled. I am sure the kids thought that was great.

Teeples Family said...

So glad that you are feeling better. You have had quite a few hard weeks lately.

Your family looks so cute dressed up. The Fall Festival was fun; Rachel did a great job putting things together, and the primary cake walk was a hit.

Thanks for all you do for the kids of Sand Creek Ward, and for our kids in particular. You are a lifesaver!

Bailey's said...

Oh my heck Sis! I totally did not recognize you!! I thought it was some friend of yours or something! I am laughing my head off! You look GREAT!!! I'm glad you had fun. I didn't recognize Morgan either! Tyler and Nicole look so cute too! Happy Halloween!

Jana said...

Wow!!! That is amazing, wish you were here so you could help Ryan win his work Halloween costume contest!! Help what should we do, it is supposed to be a good prize!! :)

Gillett's said...

HOW CUTe! What FuN!!! I love your costume Tara- way to go!!! =0)