Thursday, October 16, 2008

"Hair" today...gone tomorrow

Daisy got a haircut yesterday! Yeah! We had them cut her pretty short so that we wouldn't have to take her so often. I think she looks pretty cute. What do you think?

Gotta love the Halloweeen scarf they put on her, too. It's better than the bows that fall out after twenty minutes.
It's funny how much more I like her when she smells good. I think she thinks she's pretty cute, too. She has a whole new confidence!

10 comments:

Rach said...

Well, isn't that just the cutest little scarf!! Where do you get her groomed? I keep thinking Brinkley needs a good trim.

Laurel C. said...

Do you remember Doug's dog, Button? If you remember, she and I aren't exactly friends. But you're right... dogs are more likeable when they smell good! :)

Teeples Family said...

She looks so cute! Ourkids keep begging for a dog-and up until seeing Daisy I was not tempted!

Maureen said...

She is waaaaay too cute! I wish our Daisy would take a bath!

Are you going to get her Thanksgiving and Christmas scarves too???

Bailey's said...

Oh, she makes me homesick for Dutchi and Gizmo. She looks a lot like Gizmo in the picture (only about 10lbs smaller). He definitely got fat, but I loved him anyway. Hope we get to see her in real life soon.

Love ya

Tiffany said...

She looks "dog-gone" adorable! Hope you are having a fabulous weekend!

Gillett's said...

What a CUTE lil' puppy dog- Is he one of those no dandruff doggies? Our family is so allergic, but he is adorable. I love his new haircut- I bet he feels like a whole new doggie. =0)

Tiffany said...

Hi guys, it's Brinley. I miss u and your cute little puppy, Daisy. Tell Nicole, Morgan, Tyler, Tara and Jason that I love them. I can't wait until I get to see u soon. I LOVE U GUYS!

Jana said...

Cute dog! It makes me miss bogey! yay I'm finally a freakin blogger :)

Tara said...

I just adore her!
Arn't you glad we got her insted of a abnotis boy??!
HELLO PEOPLE!!!!!!
LOVE
NICOLE