Friday, June 27, 2008

San Diego Temple

One of my favorite things we did this trip was visit the San Diego Temple. It is so beautiful there! I got to do a session there with some of my cousins right before my mission and so I have some great memories of this temple. It was so quiet and peaceful and we had a fun time walking around...and of course Morgan picked flowers! (She hasn't quite gotten the concept of just looking!) We also ran into somebody who knows my dad...as if that's new! We ALWAYS see someone who knows him! He's a popular guy!

Enjoy some photos...




3 comments:

Tiffany said...

What beautiful pictures Sis! I especially love the one with Cole. She looks like a little tropical angel. I wish we could have gone with you! Hurry up and put the rest of you pics on...jk.

Maureen said...

I adore that picture of you all with your parents at the San Diego Temple. What a beautiful illustration of what temples are all about -- eternal families!
You make me smile!

Rach said...

I love the pictures, and the new blog template!! It looks like you had a lot of fun on your vacation. Disneyland is so much better with people who know their way around!!