Thursday, June 26, 2008

DISNEYLAND...the happiest place on earth?

(I just spent 15 minutes typing something and lost most of it...so this is all you get for now.)


I am still in vacation mode! I don't have a lot of time today to post much, but I needed to post something about our vacation. We had a blast and I'm so glad my parents were able to come with us! I love hanging out with my mom and dad! ALWAYS have! Even as a teenager, we'd have game night with all our friends and my parents! My friends ALL loved my parents, too! I'm so lucky to have them! Thanks Mom and Dad!

Here we are in 100 plus degree weather! It was HOT!!!!


Elizabeth (Jason's sister) and her cute friend Jeff came along to help us navigate Disneyland! They have annual passes and are real pros!

Keith (Jason's brother) is also a Disney Expert! He got all the fast passes and knew where to go and when to get to all the rides for the shortest lines! Thanks GUYS!

I've spent way too much time on this today...mostly because I kept messing up and erasing things I'd just typed! My brain is seriously still in vacation mode!!!

More to come...

3 comments:

Maureen said...

I'm so glad you had fun! What a great vacation spot. I sure missed you all, and can't wait to come over and get hugs from my favorite girls and little guy!

Tara said...

Jason wants to know if you mean him by "little guy"...Hee hee!

Tiffany said...

I just want to know what Keith is teaching Ty to do over that edge???? It looks a little like some outside potty training (without the potty) hee-hee. Looks like such a great trip. I can't wait to see all of you pics soon.