Saturday, June 14, 2008

We're off to see the wizard...

We leave tomorrow, bright and early, and we're heading for San Diego, CA! We'll stop for the night in St. George, UT and meet up with my parents. Then we'll spend the next week in California. Jason has to go for meetings and we decided to tag along and thought it was a great opportunity to take the kids to Disneyland! My parents were kind enough to come along so that I don't have to be by myself with the kids while Jason is in meetings Tuesday through Thursday. We're also planning on seeing Jason's brother and sister in LA next weekend. It's going to be a fun-filled week with lots of pool side parties and late nights with the family!
I'll let 'cha know how it goes!
Wish us luck on the LONG drive!!!
Thank heavens for the creator of the car DVD!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Have fun! My parents live in St. George too. I can't wait to see them next month and get a taste of real summer!

Stephanie said...

We went to Disneyland for the first time last fall. The kids had a blast and still talk about it. The true test of a good vacation is whether Mom can say it was fun, too. My only advice is to relax and let the kids just have fun. For a "germ-a-phobe" like me, it was nice to see how clean the park is. Usually, at amusement parks I'm stressing out inside watching my kids handle everything. Disneyland is great!