My baby is growing up! It's 80 degrees today and so I put him in the only pair of shorts he has right now and he just looked so BIG! He doesn't look like a baby to me anymore. :( He'll be 2 at the end of July! He just looks so grown up, doesn't he? Time is just going by so fast...ok SOME days it seems to (others seem to drag - like when the kids are fighting).
This is one of those days where if you could freeze time, I would. One of my favorite singers (Collin Raye) sings a song that says:
"I wish I could save these moments and put 'em in a jar. I wish I could stop the world from turning, keep things just the way they are. I wish I could shelter you from everything not pure and sweet and good. I know I can't, but I wish I could."

4 comments:
I'm with you, Tara! I wish I could just freeze time and enjoy my kids a while longer. I'm going to have a deacon in a few months. Yikes!
I feel the same exact way. My kids are only 2.5 years old and 1 years old, and I'm already dreading the day when they are off to school and I can't protect them from things that aren't sweet and pure. I love the lyrics you posted... it sums up how most mothers must feel.
He is the cutest thing ever! Can I squeeze his cheeks from Utah? They do grow up so fast! Tryston is 5 now! 5! Crazy! You have the cutest family, and they are growing up even quicker because I don't get to see them! Do me a favor and kiss or pinch those cheeks and tell him his mommy's cousin loves him from Utah!
We miss him. Give him a kiss for me.
Love,
Tiff
Post a Comment