Wednesday, April 9, 2008
I am so excited to be staring a blog of my own! I love seeing all of my friends and family's blogs and love to hear what's happening with them. Anyone who knows me knows that I am a "phone talker" and not much of a writer. I have a hard time expressing myself in writing and I hope to keep this blog interesting! I'm also computer illiterate (just ask my cute husband) and so hopefully I don't end up posting a nice photo shot of my elbow or something! So...here we go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I ADORE the photographs of the Eddington children, but I would love to see a photograph of the parents! This is a great blog, and I look forward to checking in with it again and again!
Love you guys! Maureen
Yea! I am so happy that you are starting a blog! I haven't seen pictures of your kids in a couple YEARS! They are absoutely beautiful! I miss you guys!
Very cute pics! Love it! Welcome to the world of blogging.
Your children are so beautiful! I can't believe how much Nicole has grown! I remember when we met you in Mississippi and she was about Morgan's age. Thanks for sharing the darling photos, and have fun blogging! Love you! Heather
I found a link to your blog from Laurel's blog. I am so excited to see what you post. Your kids are so grown up and beautiful!
Natalie Brock
Awesome! I love the Lead me/Guide me picture! you're going to do just fine at this blogging thing! --Jeannie Easton
Post a Comment