Alright, quick story...
This afternoon as I go to get Tyler up from his SHORT nap...Why is it that on the days you need them to sleep longer, they never do?...I walk in and he yells "BooYah!". It's a thing he does. I don't know where he even got that from. I begin the ritual of turning off the purifier (sound machine in attempt to drown out noise) and looking for Morgan. (she likes to go in first and talk to Ty...it buys me about 10 extra minutes...and then she has to hide in her usual spot behind the rocking chair) I open the blinds and as I turn around I notice that the floor in front of Tyler's crib has a big wet spot on the carpet. My mind's racing wondering if he threw up, did Morgan bring in water for a tea party...why is the carpet wet? Then I look at Tyler and his big smile and I see that his diaper is sitting next to where he is standing in his crib. (perfectly dry I might add) And it hits me...he now knows how to take off his diaper. I know this is going to be pay back from my childhood when I would take my diaper (and my brother's) and smear the contents on the wall. My poor, poor mother. (Sorry Mom) As if I needed him to learn anything else he can do to drive me to the loony bin! To repeat a saying I remember hearing a lot of as a kid...
If he wasn't so cute, I'd sell him to the gypsies. (or the highest bidder)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Boo yah!!! What a nice greeting!! That cracked me up. He really is all boy, isn't he?
Man, you are not alone on this one! Ethan, bless his heart, has been known to rip off the ol' diaper too. I don't understand that at all... must be a boy thing!
I have to say, I love that boy! I'll take him anytime. BOO YAH!
Post a Comment