Oh, I remember well those Colorado Springs springs! I tried so hard to plant a garden there, but every time I planted something (on a beautiful, warm day), the hail would come and lay down everything flat about 3 hours later! We will have quite the adjustment moving to Colorado from sunny California! (But we are looking forward to it anyway!)
I am a stay at home mom with three great kids. I have a wonderful husband who does so much for his family that my friends are envious! We have been married 13 1/2 fantastic years and I am grateful every single day that he is with me! I love being at home...I guess you could say that I'm a real "home-body". I like to go places, but there's nothing like coming HOME!
3 comments:
Oh, I remember well those Colorado Springs springs! I tried so hard to plant a garden there, but every time I planted something (on a beautiful, warm day), the hail would come and lay down everything flat about 3 hours later! We will have quite the adjustment moving to Colorado from sunny California! (But we are looking forward to it anyway!)
We can't WAIT to have you guys back here! Free babysitting for you any day!! Pay back from when you were here before!
I know, I hate the weather here sometimes!!! I took a picture of it this morning too because it was just sooo crazy.
Post a Comment