Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Nicole~

Yes, I'm still trying to catch up...

Nicole turned 9 in July and I can't believe it! This is how I will always see her...My little angel at 5 yrs old!
She is such a good big sister and Tyler & Morgan LOVE her!!

Here she is when she was 4. She's wearing a traditional Korean "outfit" that Laurel sent us when she and Doug were in Korea. (I really should give that back to you...for Madi)
She loves the Broncos...just like daddy!

See what I mean? Her sister adores her!
She LOVES monkeys and the color green! She got some of this bathroom stuff from G'ma & G'Pa Bailey for her birthday! She can't wait to have the basement finished so she can have her own bathroom and bedroom!

Nicole brings so much happiness into our family and we love her so much! She is such a talented little girl who is always sensitive to other peoples feelings. She is always willing to help out with anything we ask her to do! We love you!
Happy Birthday Nicole!

6 comments:

Laurel C. said...

Happy birthday, Nicole! She really is a sweet girl. Like you, I will always remember her as being 4 years old (the age she was when we left for Korea). She really has grown up so much!

That is so cute that you have a picture of Nicole in the outfit we sent from Korea. She looks so pretty in it! Like everything that was great in Korea... the outfit is actually from China. If anything tasted good, looked good, or smelled good in Korea odds were it was actually from China. :)

Maureen said...

Such a sweet girl! I love traveling down memory lane with your photos... especially since I didn't know you when she was little bitty. Fun memories!

Amber said...

Happy birthday Nicole!!! Seriously tara, when did WE get old enough to have these big kids? It still baffles me!

Mel said...

She sure has grown. It is hard to believe it when they get so big. Just wait until she is turning 12 and going into YW-that will really shock you.

Tiffany said...

It was fun to celebrate your birthday with you Nicole! We love you!!!!!

Tiffany said...

Hi I'm so jealous of Nicole! that just isn't fair that she gets to have a monkey bathroom. I have to get a monkey bathroom too. I can't wait to see you guys again. Tell everybody that I love them and tell Nicole that I am very jealous of her.
Love,
Brinley