My sweet little Morgan turned 5 earlier this month. 
Spaghetti face girl!

Here we are on her 2nd birthday. Notice the bandage on her forehead? She spent the morning getting stitches but was all ready to party that evening!
(Yes, I'm very pregnant with Tyler)
Cute little bug at the Zoo. Isn't she tiny?!
Spaghetti face girl!
Here we are on her 2nd birthday. Notice the bandage on her forehead? She spent the morning getting stitches but was all ready to party that evening!
(Yes, I'm very pregnant with Tyler)
She is such a sweet little thing. She is always willing to share whatever she has and is so tender hearted. We are so blessed to have her in our family! We love you Morgan!!

8 comments:
We love our Morgie~~it was so great to be able to celebrate her birthday with her here in Utah!! I can't believe how fast 5 years has gone!!
Grandma misses her soooooooo much!!
Can't wait to see you all again soon.
Love ya
Soooo CUTE! Boy, they grow up so fast- Don't you wish you could slow down the time, at times? Looks like you're having a BLAST in UTAH-
Cute pictures! I'm glad she had a good birthday!
Hey Tara! I can't believe your kids are getting so big! It just makes me see that I need to take EVERY DAY as a gift..or it's just going to fly by!! I hope all is well..sure to love and miss you!!
Happy Birthday Morgan!! Cute pictures!
Ahhh darling pics of Morgan! I wish we could see her more often!
BTW you are so cute prego!!
"Help us to Be, the Best we can Be". (Morgan)
Post a Comment