I can't even think straight right now, so I am going to copy my sister's blog entry. Word for word....
I am still in shock....my cute Mom was just taken to the hospital with lungs full of blood clots....doctors did some tests and think she has LYMPHOMA!!!.....they will do biopsy in the morning.......please tell me that this is a bad dream and I'll wake up soon!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I'm so sorry, Tara.
Oh Tara...I am so sorry. You and your mom will both be in my prayers!
Tara, I am so sorry. Hope the tests go well, I will be thinking and praying for both of you.
I can understand why you can't write. I am so sorry and hope all goes well for your mom.
I'm so sorry your sweet mom is going through this. I put her name in the temple, and will be praying for her all the time. She's one of the sweetest people I've ever met and I hope things go well.
I am glad I got to talk to you today; sometimes just talking helps doesn't it?! You will all get through this. You have a lot of friends standing behind you right now. Know that she is in my prayers!
Tara, my heart breaks for your family. I guess I'll say what I told your sister ... Having just been through this with my Dad ... when all is so terribly dark and sad, try with all your might to hold on to what is good. These trials can also be some of the most spiritual and sacred times of life. I love you, Tara. You and your entire family will all be in my constant thoughts and prayers. Call me if you ever want to talk.
Tara, I am so sorry to hear about your Mom. Your family will be in our prayers, let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.
Post a Comment