June: I was pretty much out of commission with the surgery.
July: A bazillion birthdays...vacation...swimming lessons.
Now: School stuff- supplies, open houses, preschool, kindergarten....So much to post later!
It's all a little overwhelming!
But what is consuming my every moment right now is that we "accidentally" sold Jason's truck a little too fast. We have been needing to make a change for a while. With a family of 5, having one vehicle that only holds 2 people isn't very efficient. So we put it up on craigslist with the idea that it would take a few weeks to sell - in the meantime we'd search for some sort of SUV that would work for Jason's business (pull a trailer) and would fit everyone if needed. Well, it sold in less than 24 hours! (Maybe we should have asked more?)
So NOW we're down to ONE car and that's really not helping! I'm driving all over town with preschool, kindergarten, Jason's work...a hundred times a day it seems!
We've looked at several vehicles but can't seem to find "The One". Really, we're not too picky I don't think. (OK...maybe a little) But I didn't think it would be so hard! We've been open to many cars. Honda Passport/Isuzu Rodeo?....not so much anymore. Grand Cherokee/Explorer?...too many miles for what we are wanting. Tahoe/Expedition?...We're really just wanting something that runs well - doesn't have a rebuilt engine - under 150k miles - OK, maybe we are asking too much. We just want to pay cash so it can't be too much.
ANYWAY....enough of the saga of the cars. That's what's been going on with us. When I feel like I can get my head above the water and catch my breath a minute, I have soooo much to post about!
So until later....

3 comments:
I know it can be so stressful buying and selling cars...but, I it's so fun and exciting too!! I can't wait to see what you get!
I'm like Tiffany...I can't wait to see what you pick out. It is very stressful, especially since you are down to one car, and for a family of five with all your busy schedules, that can be a headache. But I predict that when you find your new car you are going to love it and never want to stop driving!
Wow, I don't know how you have been surviving with just one car. I bet you are going crazy!! Hey, I'm a really good driver so if I can help you get somewhere let me know!
Post a Comment