Yes, I know...these are all from July but I'm catching up as best as I can. I realize I needed to put Jason's birthday in here before Tyler's but it's not going to be in chronological order.
Here is my sweet little boy at 3 days old.

Here he is at a month and a half. So cute!

Of course - he's a Broncos fan, too!

And my little smile boy the night after he broke his arm.

Thanksgiving Day 2007

Proof he's not always so sweet.
Here is one of the many times he's unloaded the wipes box.

For this birthday dinner this year we went to one of his favorite places...
COSTCO!
He loves the hot dogs/sprite and churros. I love the $1.50 price tag!

Birthday boy got a new Harley scooter! It even makes motorcycle noises!

Happy 3rd Birthday Tyler!
5 comments:
Cute pictures! I am laughing about costco! I love that each have their own little personalities...well most of the time I love it!
What a little doll face! He looks so much like Jason, but still looks like himself. Thanks for sharing these photos -- they make my day!
I love all your posts.............I miss you guys here sooooooo BAD!!! Come back, please..............don't you need a change yet?
That's so cute- what a HANDSOME young man! I personally like the Costco $1.50 Birthday meal...can't beat a deal like that.
HaPPY BiRTHDaY!!!
Happy Birthday Tyler!! I LOVE that he wanted to go to Costco for dinner, you can't beat that price! Cute pictures!
Post a Comment