We have now begun the fun process of dance recitals. Nicole never really got into dance. She prefers soccer and softball (lucky for daddy). So we've spent many Saturdays on the ball fields, but not in the dance halls...until this weekend! Friday evening was the rehearsal...oh my gosh, they take FOREVER!! (I could feel that way because- little did I know- I was about to spend that night with food poisoning! Ugh!) But it all went smoothly for the recital on Saturday and Morgan did a fantastic job! Her little class had 2 numbers-one as a bumblebee and one as a butterfly. Too cute!
Here she is on the far left as a bumblebee!
Here she is as a butterfly with her teacher, Miss Amy.
(pay no attention to the man's head)
Here is our little ballerina after the recital.
And here she is with Nicole and Tyler...her biggest fans!

5 comments:
She just SHINES! Way to go Morgan! We are so proud of you!
So cute!!! I can't wait until Ashley is old enough to dance. Sorry about your food poisoning, where did you eat?
Culver's! I love that place, too! No one else got sick like I did, though. Thank heavens!
Duh...not Culver's...I meant Goodtimes! Sorry! I don't know what I was thinking! I'm so tired tonight!!!!!!!
SO SO CUTE!! I tried dressing up Tryston like a butterfly and bee once, it didn't go over so well (especially with dad! LOL!) So we do the ball thing, but I can't wait for a cute little girl. I cross my fingers she is as cute as your two girls! It is so fun to see pictures and hear about their dance recitals and what they are up to. It keeps us close even though we are far a part. Love you!
Post a Comment