Thursday, May 1, 2008

Dorito Bandit

So this is what I found when I came downstairs from posting that last entry.


I knew it was a little TOO quiet...

6 comments:

Tara said...

Yes, Tyler is still in his jammies. It was one of those days!

Maureen said...

This is the cutest photo! What a kid!

JAT247 said...

Ha ha.. ok so I have a good one for you too.. so this morning I get to work really early and I am helping one of my big companies set up for a training in my conference room, and the lady pulls me aside and says "I think you sat in something!" Another little 'Dorito Bandit' must have left crumbs in the seat of my car... my butt looked worse than the bottom of the bag. I was in the bathroom for 40 minutes trying to scrub the orange food coloring off my pants.
But how do you get mad? He looks so stinking cute with his orange little smile and big beautiful eyes. :)

JAT247 said...

Next time you are in town, I want to see you and your beautiful family! I don't think I have even met this cute little guy! Tara, he is freaking adorable!!! You have the most beautiful children!

Tara said...

I guess it's the Bailey/Elkins blood! Hee hee!

Brooker said...

oh, how cute- I think we as mothers have all been there, one way or another. I love your blog- I love that we can stay in touch, it's a great thing. Your blog is adorable. It's good to see your mom & dad on Tiff's blog. They look great! Keep up the bloggin'
LOL to you and your cute 'lil family! =0)