Monday, December 8, 2008

Some random photos...

Ok, so I've been doing this blog for months now and I still don't know how to do a slide show. I've took some photos of the gang during our last snow storm and thought I'd post a few...

Daisy's final photo...(as a member of this family, anyway)

The kids having a "picnic" in the snow. I think they are all eating snow, too!
Jason breakin' out the snow blower! He's like a kid at Christmas when he gets to use that
"bad-boy"!

"Ty-bug"

The girls on the sled...too bad there isn't much of a hill.

Here are some of the only shots we took on Thanksgiving day. (bummer!)
The kids and their famous "WORD" pose. My gangsta homeys.


Here they are looking cute as ever!

So those are just some random shots we've taken the last couple of weeks! Hope you enjoyed them!







5 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love to see your photos so I don't feel like you are so far away! I love the last one on the stairs. They look so darling! I love the outfits!!!!

Siri said...

So ... what you're saying is ... you want to adopt our dog Blazer??

Tara said...

Uhh...negative! It's actually been pretty nice to be dog-less. I have to admit that I do miss her (a little). Then I remember the smell and mess and I'm alright again!

Gillett's said...

Your kids are just so cute! What FUN! Is that snow on the ground? We just barely got our fist dusting...can't wait for a WHITE CHRISTMAS! If you find out how to do a slide show, let me know. I'm trying to change our page layout to a cute holiday one. ??? we'll see. Take care-

Tiffany said...

hi guys! still can't wait until we get to see eachother! I'm wondering how life is there. I saw that you guys got snow. we've only gotten a little bit of snow, and it all melted. if you've looked on my mom's blog, then I hope you saw how me, brandon and my mom, met and took a piture with the Eclips people. they are really nice guys. I wish that you guys were there with us. it was at grandma and grandpa's church. who ever is reading this please tell everybody that I said, "hi!". I love you guys, and still can't wait to see you guys. From Brinley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!