Here's a photo we took at our Christmas party Sunday night! We're all here!
Thanks Brett & Kim for the fun party! We also got a visit from Santa that night! I'll post photos as soon as I can. Things are a little busy here and I've come down with a nasty cold!
Thanks Brett & Kim for the fun party! We also got a visit from Santa that night! I'll post photos as soon as I can. Things are a little busy here and I've come down with a nasty cold! Enjoy your Holiday Season!!

5 comments:
Such a cute photo! I really love my Bailey relatives!! So fun to see you all together.
Are you in Utah? I would love to see you!
That's a lot of people in that photo!! Sounds like you are having fun, sorry you are sick.
What a great photo-looks like you had a great Christmas!
SANTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SORRY.(HA,HA,HA)!
Post a Comment