Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Past

I just was thinking how fast time is flying. I can't believe we are almost finished with 2008! It kinda makes me a little sad. I decided to post some photos of Christmas that I had on the computer. I think we got our digital camera in 2004 so that's as far back as I have here. I can't believe how much the kids have grown!
Christmas 2007
(with the Eddington cousins: Michael & Isaac)Christmas 2006
Had to throw this one in...October 2006...GO BRONCOS!

Christmas 2005
(that's Michael Eddington/cousin)
Christmas 2004
(with Aunt Elizabeth)

And many memories still to make!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute idea to compile all your christmas photos. I was glad to find your blog. You have some adorable pictures!

Jana said...

So cute, and wow they do grow up so fast!! Love the pics!! :)

Tiffany said...

We look forward to many more memories created together! See you soon!

Rach said...

Look at all those cute pictures, and I love the Broncos one!

Siri said...

So cute Tara! You've inspired me to go and dig out our photos from Christmas past. And thanks for the nod regarding Blazer. It made me feel a little better. Love you!

Maureen said...

It's true, time does fly! And speaking from having two sons who tower over me, it really DOES seem like a blink of an eye and they were your kids ages! Cherish the moments!