Ok, this is going to be a really long post of photos, but I couldn't leave any out! This weekend we went to Denver for the Parade of Lights they have downtown. First we went to Jason's sisters for dinner and to have an early celebration of his dad's birthday. We also were able to pick up a freezer they were getting rid of. (Thanks Garrett & Sarah!) We ate yummy enchiladas and played a little before heading out to the parade.
Sarah, Melva, & Nicole
Sarah & Charlotte at the parade.
Tyler with his bird's eye view of things!
Isaac & Garrett
(That couldn't have been easy...she's 8!)
The weather was great! It wasn't too cold!
After the parade, we walked down to the City and County Building and had hot chocolate we had brought. They really go all out with that building with the lights!
We had a great time! Next year we're gonna make sure we're there earlier to get better seats. We might even stay in Colorado Springs for the light parade here. We didn't know that we had one here until the night before! It was a fun night we'd like to make a tradition!
We got there a little late and it was packed!

5 comments:
How fun and Christmassy everything looks! GREAT photos! I just love going to blogs and seeing the pix of what everyone is doing. I wish I could do that too, but this was a great post. What fun family memories.
What a great new tradition! Looks like you had so much fun! Tell Jason's family "hi" from us! See ya soon!
How fun, and what a great new tradition!! :)
We were sad we missed the light ceremony-thingy here. I definitely want to go next year. The Denver lights look awesome!
Tara, Hi! I was able to view your blog through Janet! Maybe now we can stay in better touch. You have a darling little family, and I'm excited to keep track of all of you, and all the fun things that you're doing! please e-mail me with your e-mail address and I can invite you to view our blog. riamba@msn.com.
Amber (Hardy) Callister
Post a Comment