Friday, November 12, 2010

Random Flashback

This week I've decided to flashback to a few different events in 2006:

Movie Night with the girls:
Cute little Morgan with her popcorn.Sweet Nicole looks comfy with her yummy popcorn.
I love having Family Movie Night with the kids. It's a fun tradition. The kids favorite part is the popcorn (as you can see) and we have fun just being together.

Next: I just had to throw in a picture of Nicole with Tyler.
Were they ever that little?
This is when I caught Morgan getting into lipstick. She tried to deny it but I think the evidence was incriminating. ;)
And last, but not least... The blizzard of October '06. We actually had a couple big storms that month. I think it snowed more that year than it has in the 7 years we've lived here in Colorado Springs! Crazy weather!
Jason wasn't complaining, though. He got to actually use his snow blower! He LOVES this kind of stuff. Crazy guy!
I love looking back at things we've done. It makes me realize how fast time flies!

1 comment:

Maureen said...

One of the wonderful things about family albums is the memories they bring, and one of the hard things is they show you how fast time goes. Like that old song says, wouldn't it be nice if we could put time in a bottle? Great post Tara!