I've decided to flashback to 2007:
Yes, we ARE holding Tyler against his will. =)
My sweet kidlets on Thanksgiving Day 2007.
Man, I can't believe how much they've grown!
This is my whole life right here...

I don't have a lot of time today. I need to get ready to take Tyler to preschool and then I am helping in Morgan's class today. I also have a bunch of errands I need to run before tonight! I am so excited to get to spend some ALONE time with Jason for 24 hours!! His mom has asked to watch the kids overnight (who in their right mind would say no to that?) and so we are going out tonight! Tomorrow we're going to SLEEP IN and then head up to the temple. I seriously can't wait!! I will be able to carry on a whole conversation with him - without interruptions!
So until next post...

3 comments:
I LOVE the first picture of you guys holding Tyler. Hilarious!
I love those times. Enjoy it and maybe I will see you at the temple in the morning!
I'm laughing that Tyler's "love" of picture taking hasn't changed a bit!! haha
Post a Comment