Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Warning: Rambling Post

Have you ever felt like you needed to prepare yourself for something, but you don't know what it is you're preparing for? I've been feeling like that since about March. Today I'm really feeling it and I can't put my finger on it. The last few weeks I've felt like we really need a change. Something different from whatever road we're on right now. We've almost sold our van, debated getting a dog or some sort of pet. Nope, not the answer... I've almost signed up for college classes. Wrong. I have decided to start a preschool in my home next fall, but that's not it either. I'm feeling today like I've missed something. Some major... "whatever" because I haven't been aware. Does this make ANY sense? I dunno... Just throwing it out there.

Hmmm???

4 comments:

Mel said...

You'll figure it out soon. And then it will all click! I always feel like I should be doing something more or extra....like I'm not doing enough as it is. Can be kind of scary, Huh?! Hang in there!

Maureen said...

Melanie's right. You probably have been in a state of preparation since March. And when it comes to you you'll say, "Yup, and thank goodness I'm ready for this!" Don't forget to take time out when you can to give yourself a chance to breath!

Rach said...

Well, if you feel like you are missing some opportunities to serve, you can always bring us some cookies or dinner. Ha Ha! Perhaps you are being prepared for something. Just keep doing what you are doing and when that "something" comes along you'll be ready for it. You'll have to let us know what it is when it happens!

Siri said...

How great! Good luck on your home preschool!
And when you figure it out ... let me know ... I might want to do the same. ;)