I'm just trying to play catch up and post some things that I'll wanna see when I make my blog into a book (one of these days).
Jason bought an aerator this year for his business. He already has several people lined up and is really looking forward to the warmer weather! Tyler has been playing "lawn mower" and things just like his dad. It's so cute to see how he gets so excited over tools and gadgets. He's such a boy! The aerator came with an instructional DVD and Tyler wants to watch it over and over and over. It's about driven me batty, but HE loves it.
This is my front door.
Just wanted to throw this in of the girls saying goodbye to Tyler one morning before they went off to school. He misses them when they are gone.

We were able to take a quick trip to Utah for my aunts funeral. It was really great to be around family. I neglected to take many pictures (gasp!) but you can see a few on my sister's blog here.
We were able to take a quick trip to Utah for my aunts funeral. It was really great to be around family. I neglected to take many pictures (gasp!) but you can see a few on my sister's blog here.
This is the kids in the car with their cousin Brinley. We had a lot of GOOFING OFF:
JUST HANGING OUT:
Danielle, Angie, Natalie, & Braydon. My brother, his wife & 2 of his girls.
AND RELAXING!
And something REALLY random...
We had ribs one night and the kids LOVED them. That's gotta become a regular around here. It's rare that all my kids like the same thing lately.

7 comments:
Woosh! You DID have a lot to tell us! So much fun. What a great family you have...I love you guys so much, it's fun to see the pictures to go along with the stories. But here's hoping spring will lighten up and we can see more outdoors having fun pictures. And when it's warmer, lets do us some ribs!!!!! Yum!
busy and fun stuuf...that's the best! That pic of Tyler is priceless, and your door...holy moly! we just went from 70 degrees to rain and wind...maybe I'll stop complaining!
Glad to have you back. I hear you on the food thing. I am so excited when all of them like the same thing-there is only a few dinners like that. Usually it is the little ones that give me the most trouble.
That Tyler is so cute. I cracked up when you said he watches that instructional video over and over. Too funny!! I hope Spring comes soon too, I'm sick of the winter. Yum on the ribs, and Nicole will have to teach a class on how to make that scarf!!
I like random - fun stuff.
haha!! I LOVE the picture of your front door! A picture is worth a thousand words ... and those same words apply right now in Utah too!! Thanks for catching us up. :)
Post a Comment