I often find Tyler like this:

Just watching out the window. And what is he watching? This...

We have an empty field behind our house and sometimes people ride 4wheelers and motorcycles back there. Tyler just LOVES to watch them. He gets so excited to see them! He's all BOY!
On another subject...
Does anyone else find things like the following photos on their cameras?



Yes...upside down...

I have a feeling that a certain little boy has gotten a hold of my camera again...
5 comments:
Oh my gosh! I laughed my head off on those pix Ty took. Toooo funny! Kids are great, aren't they? When my boys were little and took pictures, it wasn't digital. I'd go pick them up and find them in the envelope. At least you could delete them if you wanted, but I'm glad you didn't.
We have people ride their LOUD dirt bikes on the track next to our house too. Usually right around 7 or 8pm when I'm trying to put the boys to bed but Prestyn LOVES motorcycles too!
And yes, I have TONS of those kind of pictures taken mostly by braedyn. haha kids!
Yep, I've got a camera full of those random shots too. My favorites, though, are when they switch it into "video" mode. Sometimes they do it without realizing, and I've learned some interesting insight into my kids' behavior when I'm away. I'm saving them for their wedding receptions. :-)
Too funny!! That boy of yours cracks me up. My boys are obsessed with motorcycles too, must be a boy thing!
It was probably an 'Accident'. (The pictures). But as long as it is of 'Motorcycles' he has his Grandpa's blessing. LOL.
Post a Comment